Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Unattended Garden

Unattended Garden


 This is what happens to a garden when it is abandoned.


I have not been able to do much with my garden since August.  In two days we will celebrate Christmas and I finally had a chance to look at my poor garden.  I was delighted to find a few tomatoes ready to pick.



 It looks like I have an onion that will be ready if the weather holds out.


 Here is a snail that has devoured my strawberry plant.

 They still have some flowers and berries on them.
 If I find time to care for them I may have strawberries in February.

 My peach tree looks dead.  Something has broken off the top.
 The blue berry bush looks good.
 Don't know about the pomegranate bush.  It may do OK in a few years.

 Two more blueberry bushes but they are overtaken with sand.
 T?he old garden looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.